By AFP LONDON: New Zealand women overpowered their Irish counterparts by once more piling up a total in excess of 400 for another win by more than 300 runs in the second of three one-day internationals in Dublin on Sunday. Friday saw New Zealand post a mammoth 490 for four, a record total in both men’s and women’s one-day internationals, in a match they won by a colossal 346 runs. New Zealand’s Sophie Devine completed a 59-ball hundred on the way to 108 on Sunday after her captain, Suzie Bates, made 151 two days earlier. New record! @WHITE_FERNS have smashed their previous best for the highest innings total in Women’s ODIs! #IREvNZ pic.twitter.com/L0T8R4pHA4 — Ibne Amin (@IbneAmi53234836) June 8, 2018 On Sunday, New Zealand, long one of the leading teams in international women’s cricket, posted a total of 418 and then saw minnows Ireland collapse to 112 all out as the tourists won by 306 runs.
- New Zealand women head coach takes leave of absence following World T20 campaign review
- Fiji men, New Zealand women win Sydney Sevens
- India vs New Zealand:9 innings, 201 runs, one 50 - Virat Kohli’s lean patch dents India’s prospects
- India vs New Zealand: 9 innings, 201 runs, one 50 - Virat Kohli’s lean patch dents India’s prospects
- EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team Prediction, ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Fantasy Cricket Tips 4th Warm-up Match England Women vs New Zealand Women at Karen Rolton Oval in Adelaide 9:30 AM IST
- Wellington Test: New Zealand thrash India by 10 wickets, lead two-Test series 1-0
- India vs New Zealand: Rishabh Pant gets run out, twitterati blame Ajinkya Rahane
- Smriti Mandhana Tops Women's ODI Batting Charts After Heroics vs New Zealand
- India vs New Zealand 3rd ODI Highlights: New Zealand win by 5 wickets, sweep series 3-0
- India vs New Zealand: 0,0,1 - Big problem for India ahead of Test series
New Zealand women pile up 400 runs against Ireland for second time in ODI series have 302 words, post on www.newindianexpress.com at June 10, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.