May 27, 2018 (6 hours ago) [Sun, May 27 2018 08:02 IST] IANS Srinagar, May 26 : A court here on Saturday sought a status report from the local police investigating the hotel incident involving Major Leetul Gogoi. The Chief Judicial Magistrate’s court asked the Station House Officer, Khanyar to file the report by May 30 after a local NGO filed an application before it seeking direction to police to file the status report in this case. Major Gogoi was detained by the Khanyar police following a complaint by a local hotel that he had booked a double room and wanted to occupy the room with a local girl. Heated verbal exchanges had taken place between the hotel management and Major Gogoi when the hotel manager told him they do not give rooms to locals and the army officer could not rent the room if he wanted to stay there with a local girl.
- Laconia hotel reopened after major renovations
- Arkansas Supreme Court seeks extra pay raise
- U.S. appeals court sides with Trump in lawsuit involving hotel
- Appeals court sides with Trump in lawsuit involving hotel
- Woodstock 50 back in court, seeks $18 million in court appeal
- 3rd & Court Diner opens in Hotel Indigo in Downtown Memphis
- Feds seek to end retaliation settlement involving Arpaio
- Top court seeks to strip 3 Venezuela lawmakers of protection
- Snap shares jump after report of talks with major music studios
- Appeals court rules for reporter in public records case
Court seeks status report in hotel matter involving Major Gogoi have 236 words, post on www.newkerala.com at May 27, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.