The sixth annual event will begin and end at Piedmont Park and participants are encouraged to ride with flair, including bike decorations, dressing in costumes, colorful helmets and glow sticks. Tickets include an official Atlanta Moon Ride t-shirt, entry to the festival pre-party and the 6-mile bike ride. Early bird tickets are now on sale for $30. All proceeds from the event will support the work of Bert’s Big Adventure, which provides all-expenses-paid trips to Walt Disney World for children with chronic and terminal illnesses and their families. For tickets and more information, visit atlantamoonride.com.
- A Halloween Themed Party - Creating A Night Of Nightmarish Tales
- Home Decor Trends Move Outdoors
- Full Moon Party - Koh Phangan
- Globes - They Encourage Discovery in Any Space
- Innovation - The Bright Light in the Night Sky
- The Moon In My Rearview Mirror
- Decoration Day Boom!
- Is Text Messaging Contributing to Teenage Sleep Deprivation?
- Trick or Treat! Safety Tips for Providing Treats
- Tahiti, Mon Amour
Costumes, decorations encouraged for late-night Atlanta Moon Ride have 156 words, post on atlantaintownpaper.com at May 23, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.