Leonid Zayats DUSHANBE, 15 May (BelTA) – Belarus invites Tajikistan and other countries of the region to develop cooperation in agriculture and industry, Belarus’ Agriculture and Food Minister, co-chair of the Belarus-Tajikistan intergovernmental commission Leonid Zayats said at a business forum in Dushanbe on 15 May, BelTA informs.Leonid Zayats suggested developing cooperation in the agro-industrial complex, setting up joint food enterprises. “I suggest discussing further cooperation. We have great opportunities in the dairy sector. We are ready to set up joint ventures to process Belarusian milk on Belarusian technologies in Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan,” he said.Belarus is also ready to consider the possibility of setting joint companies to process beef, poultry meat and advance to third countries under one brand. “We are also ready to provide assistance in the construction of dairy farms fitted with necessary technical equipment of the Belarusian production, in the delivery of pedigree livestock and in sharing technology to reach the designed capacity,” said Leonid Zayats.Leonid ZayatsIn his words, there is a big potential for cooperation in mechanical engineering, including farming machinery, heavy-duty BelAZ trucks and utilities equipment.“We have opportunities to cooperate in healthcare, set up the production, collection and processing of medicinal plants. We… Read full this story
- Ministry works on national strategy on industrial development through 2030
- Law Society slams proposed industrial manslaughter legislation for senior mine employees as 'harsh and unjust'
- Senate moves to establish National Agricultural Development Fund
- Senate moves to establish the National Agricultural Development Fund
- Across China: "Share-agriculture" aids spring farming amid epidemic
- Singapore firms seek suppliers of agricultural products in Viêt Nam
- Pakistan says US invited to invest in CPEC
- India has committed development of energy and infra projects worth Rs 75,000 cr in partner countries: MEA
- Adopt a self-regulation model for tech industries
- Pakistan gears up to promote blue economy for national development
Belarus invites Tajikistan to develop cooperation in agriculture, industry have 298 words, post on eng.belta.by at May 15, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.