Patrick Reed races through the field and leads by two Tiger Woods struggles to 75 but makes the cut The Masters 2018 tee times for round three including Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods Follow the live leaderboard Dustin Johnson finds momentum to fire his way into contention ‘Fatigued’ Ian Poulter struggles for rhythm with erratic display Patrick Reed has slipped the field, but such is the quality of the names in the chasing pack – including the likes of Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth and Dustin Johnson – that hopes remain high that all the hype of this being an all-time classic Masters will be justified. European Ryder Cup fans know all about Reed’s tenacity and will be concerned that this great team player will be difficult to see off in the individual arena after his startling second-round 66 which took him to nine-under and into a two-shot lead over the Australian Marc Leishman. The 27-year-old famously held his finger to his lips an told the galleries to “shush” in the heat of the Gleneagles match in 2014 and here he has threatened to mute the superstar roars. The young, belligerent Texan has a chequered history, with whispers of impropriety in… Read full this story
- Rory McIlroy commits to 2020 Farmers Insurance Open, strengthening the already-loaded Torrey Pines field
- The First Cut: Patrick Reed is unable to get out of his own way as problems persist
- Patrick Reed's lawyer tries to shut down media over the word 'cheating'
- Xander Schauffele maintains lead at Tournament of Champions
- More wind at Sony, but no Thomas or Reed
- Cornerback Paulson Adebo to stay at Stanford for senior season
- Xander Schauffele stays one ahead at Sentry Tournament of Champions
- 2020 Sony Open scores: Young star leads hefty field after windy Round 1 in Honolulu
- 2020 Sony Open scores: More wind in Honolulu blows away Thomas and Reed
- Schauffele grabs lead in stormy Maui
Patrick Reed surges into Masters lead with blistering 66 but Rory McIlroy stays in the hunt have 302 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at April 7, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.