HE’S the flamboyant front man of Culture Club who has been making headlines for more than 30 years. Indeed, Boy George is no wall flower, but if you want to get to know the man behind the colourful persona, read on. What is Boy George’s real name? Boy George’s real name is George Alan O’Dowd but he chose his stage name when he formed Culture Club in the early 1980s. He performed under the previous stage name Lieutenant Lush during his time with the group Bow Wow Wow. During his career, Boy George has put his name to a number of different projects including Djing, fashion design and photography. How old is Boy George? Boy George was born on June 14, 1961 which makes him 56 years old. He was born in Eltham, London and has four brothers and one sister. Before finding fame, Boy George would live in squats around the Warren Street area of Central London and was good friends with fellow 80s singer Marilyn. What are Boy George’s biggest songs? Culture Club were one of the biggest bands of the 80s, with Boy George as its lead singer. During that time, the band had huge hits with… Read full this story
- What is Britney Spears’ net worth, what are her biggest songs and how many perfumes does she have?
- What is David Walliams’ net worth, when was the BGT 2018 judge married to Lara Stone and will he be on X Factor?
- What is Noel Edmonds’ net worth, what did he say about Eight Go Rallying, when was he a victim of fraud and how old is he?
- What Justin Beiber's net worth is and how he makes his money
- What is Lil Wayne’s net worth, how old is the Tha Carter V rapper and does he have silver teeth?
- How old is Jonathan Ross, what’s his net worth and when did he marry his wife and film producer Jane Goldman?
- Who is Barry Gibb, how old is he, what’s his net worth and what are his biggest songs with the Bee Gees’?
- What is Will Smith’s net worth, who is his wife Jada Pinkett Smith and how old are children Willow and Jaden?
- What is Taylor Swift’s net worth, who is her boyfriend Joe Alwyn, what’s she said about politics and what are her biggest songs?
- How old is Bjorn Ulvaeus, who is the ABBA star’s wife and what is the Mamma Mia! writer’s net worth?
How old is Boy George, what’s his real name, what are his biggest songs and what is his net worth? have 417 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 11, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.