Getting ready for the Emmys 2017 red carpet is no easy feat.Just ask E!’s own Erin Lim, who happened to be attending for the very first time this year. Aside from picking out a best dressed-worthy gown and prepping for celeb interviews, the pro’s biggest hurdle was getting around town stress-free. Her savior: Uber.That’s right, no old-school limo service for Erin—she’s just like you (minus the attending-the-Emmys detail, of course). For the special occasion, the host enlisted the very same car service you use to help you get around in your everyday life.
- How old is Brian Conley? Strictly Come Dancing 2017 contestant who left the show in week five
- ES Tests: where to get eyelash extensions in London
- Peter Casey, Erin McGregor, Nathan Carter and Rosanna Davidson reveals their Christmas plans and 2019 wishes
- Peter Casey, Erin McGregor, Nathan Carter and Rosanna Davidson reveal their Christmas plans and 2019 wishes
- Peter Casey, Erin McGregor, Nathan Carter and Thalia Heffernan reveal their Christmas plans and 2019 wishes
- Lexus targets 'Big Three' buyers as it reveals price and spec of new ES
- Famous guests arrive for Duchess of Sussex’s baby shower
- Anthony Joshua delivers knock-out surprise to super fans on Boxing Day
- Trump makes surprise visit to American troops in Iraq
- Who is Jemma Lucy? CBB 2017 finalist, tattooed glamour model and mother to be
How E!’s Erin Lim Arrived at Emmys 2017 Might Surprise You have 225 words, post on www.eonline.com at September 18, 2017. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.