“Playing it safe.” “Cautious.” “Without the Boom” Those are the play on words that have been flying around in reaction to Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 8 , and they’re clearly designed to communicate that Samsung’s new phone: Probably won’t blow up. And worse, isn’t very exciting. Credit: Samsung It also doesn’t help that the Note 8 is the most expensive mainstream smartphone ever, starting at $929 unlocked and costing as much as $960 through carriers. Does the Note 8 truly wow? Perhaps not. But when you actually look at the phone’s merits, it looks very much worth the premium over the $850 Galaxy S8+ and over every other Android phone. Both rear cameras have optical image stabilization, so you should get steadier shots and footage when you zoom in. This is a first for smartphones. For one, the 6.3-inch Infinity Edge display is absolutely gorgeous, and I like how Samsung made the curve less severe towards the edges, which makes for a more natural writing experience. Just as important, Samsung made it easier to take advantage of that extra real estate with its new App Pair feature. With it, you can run two apps side by side on the display… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. iPhone 12 Pro Max
- These are the best cheap Samsung Galaxy Note 20 deals for September 2020
- These are the best cheap Samsung Galaxy Note 20 deals for October 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G long-term review: Is it really worth the over Rs 1 lakh price tag?
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 Ultra could be the first phone optimized for Xbox games
- Best Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Screen Protectors 2020
- Best Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Screen Protectors 2020
- Best Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Cases in 2020
- 5G phones in 2020: Galaxy Note 20, Pixel 5, OnePlus Nord, LG Velvet and more
- Moto G9 Plus is the cheap phone answer to the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Actually, the Galaxy Note 8 Is Totally Worth $1,000 have 306 words, post on www.tomsguide.com at August 24, 2017. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.