January 2016. There’s a bench at the top of Primrose Hill, in London, that looks out over the skyline of the city. If you’d passed by it one winter night, you might have seen him sitting there. A lanky guy in a wool hat, overcoat and jogging pants, hands thrust deep into his pockets. Harry Styles had a lot on his mind. He had spent five years as the buoyant fan favorite in One Direction; now, an uncertain future stretched out in front of him. The band had announced an indefinite hiatus. The white noise of adulation was gone, replaced by the hushed sound of the city below. The fame visited upon Harry Styles in his years with One D was a special kind of mania. With a self-effacing smile, a hint of darkness and the hair invariably described as “tousled,” he became a canvas onto which millions of fans pitched their hopes and dreams. Hell, when he pulled over to the side of the 101 freeway in L.A. and discreetly threw up, the spot became a fan shrine. It’s said the puke was even sold on eBay like pieces of the Berlin Wall. Paul McCartney has interviewed him. Then there… Read full this story
- Review: Harry Styles Is a True Rock Star on Superb Solo Debut
- Disney's The Little Mermaid live-action reboot casts Jonah Hauer-King as Prince Eric... after Harry Styles TURNED DOWN the role
- How a Movie Based on Harry Styles Fanfic Managed Not to Include Harry Styles at All
- Let's Get Twisted While Watching Harry Styles Host
- 'SNL': Harry Styles Takes Jab at One Direction Bandmate Zayn Malik in Opening Monologue
- Who is Harry Styles dating and what has he said about his sexuality?
- Harry Styles’ Sheep Sweater Is A Sweet Dream Come True
- Harry Styles Is All Kinds of Shirtless in ‘Lights Up’ Video
- Harry Styles Made the Most Intriguing Pop Album of the Year
- Harry Styles Announces World Tour With August 2020 Date At Golden 1 Center
Harry Styles’ New Direction have 332 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at April 18, 2017. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.