If you’re in the process of becoming a parent, or thinking about having kids, or thinking about thinking about having kids, allow me to share a truth:Your house will not be quiet.Ever.Or at least, at times, it will feel like that. There will be noise, and some of it will be fantastic. Giggles and surprises and maybe the dog barks happily because everyone’s being cute and awesome and you feel really good about reproducing and life in general. (These moments are genuinely, no-joke magical. As good as the hype.) Or your three year-old is wearing a cereal bowl on her head and singing at the top of her lungs, or the cat is running across the house, yowling, because your kindergartener decided to tape a naked Barbie to his head. (This actually happened to a friend, several years ago. If you’ve never seen a cat fall off a couch in full freak-out mode, with a leggy plastic blonde ass-up between his ears, it’s spectacular.)But sooner or later, every small kid screams. Or cries or loses their shit or just generally melts the hell down when you least need it. When your emotional fuse is short, for whatever reason. When that… Read full this story
- 5-year-old kids are learning to survive school shootings with a nursery rhyme to the tune of 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star'
- Brave six-year-old who missed a YEAR of school to fight leukaemia receives a warm welcome back - and admits she's excited to feel like a 'normal girl' again
- Suspect booked in drowning of 3-year-old at Las Vegas apartment
- The 2-year-old Instagram influencers who make more than you
- 3-year old accidentally shoots pregnant mom outside a Merrillville store; dad in custody: police
- How Duolingo's CEO went from being a 10-year-old video-game bootlegger to building a $700 million company
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai Responds To LinkedIn Post About A 7-year-Old Seeking Job At Company
- 13-Year-Old Black Girl Becomes Youngest Student Accepted to the University of West Georgia
- El Chapo's 7-year-old twin daughters attended his trial for the first time since it started 6 weeks ago
- I tried out an 'ageing suit' that mimics what it feels like to be 80-years-old -- here's what it was like
'My 3-Year-Old Daughter Loses Her S#it Every 5 Minutes, and That's Normal' have 367 words, post on www.menshealth.com at April 4, 2017. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.