Paul Ryan’s interview with Tucker Carlson takes a discomfiting turn. Paul Ryan’s public life has been dedicated to the upward redistribution of income, which has forced him to master the technique of obfuscatory rhetoric to conceal his agenda. Yet sometimes the traps can be sprung in the most unexpected locations. In an interview last night with Tucker Carlson, Ryan came prepared to defend his health-care bill against a withering attack from his party’s right flank. But then Carlson asked Ryan why he decided to include a huge tax cut for the rich. Watch the exchange here. You can literally see Ryan gulp when he realizes what Carlson is asking him: Carlson: The overview here is that all the wealth [in] basically the last ten years basically has stuck to the top end, that’s one of the reasons we’ve had all this political turmoil, as you know. Kind of a hard sell to say, ‘Yeah, we’re gonna repeal Obamacare but we’re gonna send more money to the people who’ve already gotten the richest over the last ten years.’ I mean, that’s what this does, no? … I’m not leftist, that’s just, that’s true!Ryan: I–I–I’m not concerned about it because we said… Read full this story
- Best Individual Health Plan
- Low Cost Individual Health Plans - Where to Get Them
- Low Cost Health Plan Quote - Health Insurance Plan POS
- Health Insurance Buyers Beware! Some of the New TV Advertised Health Plans Are NOT Insurance!
- Health Insurance and Tax Saving Schemes
- Planning For Taxes, Be Prepared For Tax Time
- Employer Group Health Plans - Is Help on the Way?
- Affordable Health Plan - Easy Way to Compare Quotes
- Unemployment Health Plans - Cover Your Family If You Lose Your Job
- Affordable Health Insurance - Your Right to a Good Health Plan
Watch Paul Ryan’s Adam’s Apple When He’s Asked Why His Health Plan Cuts Taxes for the Rich have 315 words, post on nymag.com at March 9, 2017. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.