This weekend, the New England Patriots will challenge the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl 51. But, barring a disastrous performance or poorly-conceived political statement, Lady Gaga already has won.In a teaser for her halftime show, Gaga shared that she’s “been planning this since I was 4.” And between performing for one of TV’s largest audiences of the year — last year’s show drew 111.9 million viewers — and starring in Tiffany’s first Super Bowl ad, the singer is eyeing an impressive payday, especially if she launches a tour after her halftime show, as predicted.But even though Gaga’s career already stands to profit from her performance, questions still remain how she’ll pull off her highest-profile performance yet. The political statements:Last year, Beyonce turned heads and inflamed conservative tempers during her cameo in Coldplay’s halftime show. Given today’s explosive political climate, it’s not a matter of “if” Lady Gaga will incorporate politics in her halftime show, but rather, how far she will go.Gaga confirmed in her press conference that a statement was coming. “The only statements I’ll be making during the halftime show are the ones that I’ve been consistently making throughout my career. I believe in a passion for inclusion, the spirit of equality and the spirit of this… Read full this story
- Adam Levine Addresses His Super Bowl Halftime Haters on Instagram
- The secrets behind the audio for the Super Bowl halftime show
- Everything You Need To Know About Lady Gaga’s Ex-Fiancé Christian Carino
- What Lady Gaga And Christian Carino's Body Language At The Golden Globes Says About Their Relationship
- Everything You Need To Know About Lady Gaga's Boyfriend And Husband-To-Be
- Lady Gaga And Christian Carino's Body Language At The Golden Globes Hinted At Their Breakup
- Pack Your Super Bowl Party With These Home and TV Deals
- A.I. perfectly predicted last year’s Super Bowl score. What happens to betting?
- How to Watch Super Bowl LIII on Android Devices
- Lady Gaga Is Engaged To Christian Carino And Fans Are Freaking Out
Your complete guide to Lady Gaga's Super Bowl halftime show have 335 words, post on www.usatoday.com at February 2, 2017. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.