The concerned authorities in California made a pledge to fight global warming and the release of greenhouse gases merely moments after Trump was given the oath for POTUS. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Nintendo Switch in Stock Thus this is one state which is taking the initiative as regards climate change despite having an administration in the White House that considers climate change to be a hoax perpetrated by China. Yet the officials in California contend that this concordant timing of the legislation and the inauguration is merely a coincidence. The plan was chalked out just 37 minutes after the oath of office.By the time the year 2030 arrives, the state will slash its emissions of greenhouse gases by 40%, according to Reuters. These pollutants will be taken to their pre-1990 levels. Among some of the salient features of the state’s plan are a clash of interests with Trump’s agenda.California has always set limits to its pollution levels that are far greater than those of many other states. This is something for which its officials ought to be congratulated. Donald Trump has paid short shrift to the idea that pollution causes global warming. He says that it… Read full this story
- 15 behind-the-scenes tales from the new book on Trump's White House
- This is what Donald Trump has actually done in his first year as President
- Donald Trump's Davos attendance 'on hold' due to US shutdown
- US lawyers vow to release secret memos that 'undermine Donald Trump's Russia defence'
- Donald Trump says he is 'very stable genius' in extraordinary twitter rant on mental health
- Donald Trump’s claim to be a ‘very stable genius’ has been met with mockery on Twitter
- Donald Trump to push immigration plan in first State of the Union
- Donald Trump's State of the Union address fact-checked: The reality behind the president's statements
- Donald Trump predicts 'tremendous' 2018 as he celebrates New Year
- Twitter refuses to mute world leaders like Donald Trump
California Aims For 40% Reduction In Greenhouse Gases By 2030 As Donald Trump Enters White House have 319 words, post on www.i4u.com at January 21, 2017. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.