Vietnam Business Forum 2016 (VBF 2016) was held in Hanoi on December 5, 2016 with the theme of “Strengthening the private sector – Fostering partnership between domestic and foreign enterprises for a harmonious development of the Vietnamese economy”. VBF2016 discussed how to strengthen the partnership between the domestic private sector with foreign investors in all fields and industries so as to enhance competitiveness and penetrability of small and medium sized enterprises into global supply and production chains and foster supporting industries through legislation, finance, accounting and tax policy. Besides, the forum delved into such topics as human resources and training demands, infrastructure improvement, public-private partnership (PPP) and build-operate-transfer (BOT), capital market, private investment attraction towards green and sustainable development, domestic and foreign investment in bio-energy and renewable energy, mitigation of climate change impacts, and regulations on environmental protection. Speaking at the forum, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said that the reality of the 30-year renovation (doi moi) process has proved convincingly that the private economic sector is an important driving force of the Vietnamese economy and lift Vietnam’s position in global economic value chains. Vietnam now has 600,000 registered firms with many private companies performing well both in Vietnam and… Read full this story
- Vietnam’s domestic moment
- ‘Overburden slopes causing 10% of mining accidents’
- Congress has a shot at correcting Trump's central mistake on cybersecurity
- Rajapaksa brothers to get strong support in Sri Lanka polls
- Furthering developmental ties with dynamic Singapore
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 6
- Vietnam and New Zealand renew education partnership amidst robust demand
- Better late than never: Health Secretary Matt Hancock emerges from self-isolation to promise 100,000 coronavirus tests a DAY in huge U-turn and says everyone will be able to access vital checks and 'get back to life'
- Reform urgently needed for Vietnam to make use of EVFTA
- Flipkart commits $500 million investment in payments arm PhonePe
Strengthening Private Sector’s Roles have 306 words, post on vccinews.com at December 19, 2016. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.