Story highlights There are currently no regulations in Colorado limiting THC levels The average THC content has dramatically increased in the last couple of decades Denver (CNN)More than two years after Colorado began selling marijuana for recreational use, cannabis consumers have access to pot that is more potent than ever. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of different strains among thousands of plants grown legally under bright lights and fans in giant warehouses across the state. “I think we’re the best industrial growers of cannabis in the world,” Medicine Man Marijuana CEO Andy Williams said of his company. Colorado visitors are using pot and ending up in the ER Williams owns a high-tech cannabis grow facility. He gave CNN a glimpse inside one section of it: a 12,000-square foot operation with machines that regulate temperature and humidity, and filter the air to create the best environment for fine-tuning cannabis concoctions. “While we don’t do genetic engineering here, we’re constantly looking for better genetics. That means good, big and fast. So, it’s been a constant evolution of our genetics over time,” Williams said. Read More Canna Tsu, Cookies and Cream, Purple Dream and Screaming Gorilla are among the 50 to 60… Read full this story
- Marijuana delivery, social equity reform and other Colorado cannabis trends to watch in 2021
- Ramifications of unemployment insurance fraud run deep in Colorado
- Colorado officials want to keep Space Command in state, ask Pentagon to reconsider Trump's relocation
- Why Michigan quarterback transfer Dylan McCaffrey chose to play for his dad at Northern Colorado
- The Sinaloa Cartel Is Setting up Front Operations to Hijack Mexico’s New Legal Pot Market
- Many in U.S. saving more money, paying down debt amid economic downturn, AP-NORC poll finds
- Roundtable: NHL early season surprises and disappointments
- NHL making changes to in-arena COVID protocols
- NHL making changes to in-arena COVID-19 protocols
- Bannon's VERY rocky road to pardon: How millionaire ex-Breitbart chairman who led Trump to victory resigned as chief strategist after fall out with Javanka and was arrested on Chinese fugitive's yacht for 'robbing $1 million from Trump wall donors'
Colorado marijuana's potency getting 'higher' have 342 words, post on edition.cnn.com at October 21, 2016. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.