Nissan has projected a new concept. This concept involves the owners of electrical vehicles to earn money by selling spare electricity of their owned cars. This would allow the citizens of UK to earn some extra cash by taking advantage of the new electric cars technology, according to Autoblog. This concept has been presented with the help of Nissan and Enel. Enel is an Italian company that provides electricity to cars. Get In Stock Alerts on Twitter for SNES Classic, Switch and More Unlike petrol and diesel, the electricity price for EV batteries do not remain the same. The charging of battery cost really less in the off hours. While in the rush hours, one has to pay more in order to get his car’s battery charged up to full. If this kind of concept becomes available then the car owners will be able to sell electricity in busy hours to stations. They will be able to sell electricity in a much better price when they will sell them at station at rush hours. Thus making this whole activity cost effective for themselves. With the help of this innovation the 18,000 electric units in UK will be able to dump… Read full this story
- Make Money Selling Online
- Making Money Selling on eBay - Tips for Success
- Make money; sell resell rights e-books. Part 1
- Affiliate Marketing; What Is In It for You - Or, How To Make Money Selling Other Peoples Stuff
- Homemade Doggie Treats - Can You Make Money Selling These Yummy Doggie Treats?
- The 3 Necessary Steps to Make Money Selling Information on the Internet
- How to Make Money Selling a Product
- Buying And Selling Cars For Profit
- 7 easy ways to make money online by internet marketing
- Nissan Leaf Tops Best Green Car List for 2013
British Nissan Leaf Owners Will Be Able To Make Money By Selling Car’s Electricity have 298 words, post on www.i4u.com at May 10, 2016. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.