Asthma is a common respiratory infection. Respiratory conditions are difficult to deal with. They can cause so much physical discomfort to the patients. It is an autoimmune disease and may cause inflammation of the lungs. Asthma can cause a shortness of breath, and weakness. People with asthma use an inhaler, which is a medical device. But they can cause potentially harmful side effects because of the chemicals that it contains, which include steroids. Interestingly, some people have managed to cure asthma by reducing the use of inhalers. A better alternative would be to consume a healthy diet and try to cure asthma in a natural and healthy manner. For that, you need to know which foods are allowed and encouraged to eat and which to avoid. The most important nutrient that is required for good lung health is Vitamin C and beta carotene. As a suggestion, you can make carrot juice every day. Carrot juice is rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C prevents infections and can also greatly improve lung capacity. Carrots and celery are the best foods that can naturally increase Vitamin C in your body. Carrot juice recipe that helps to relieve asthma attacks Ingredients: -10 oz. carrot juice (about 8 pcs… Read full this story
- Deadly heart failure often misdiagnosed as asthma attack
- Tips to manage asthma and avoid your triggers
- “Does your child have Asthma? Simple Steps to Control it Better” – new article by pediatrician Kenneth Rebong
- Asthma hot spots on Staten Island: Who is most at risk?
- Ask the Vet's Pets: Feline asthma can be life-threatening
- Report: Ridgefield pharma sued for asthma inhaler doses
- Recipe: Salt, Sugar and Dill-Cured Salmon
- Opinion: California needs smog checks for diesel big rig trucks
- Beat Juice: 13 Questions with pop-punk rockers One Step Forward
- Pennsylvania’s legislature needs a good spring cleaning
No Need Of Inhalers, This Juice Can Cure Asthma Attacks have 302 words, post on www.naturalnewsblogs.com at March 29, 2016. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.