Asthma is a chronic or acute inflammation of tissue that causes the lungs and airways to swell. When asthma attacks occur, the inside walls of the airways become inflamed, causing them to become sensitive and making breathing hard. Symptoms include wheezing, chest tightness, coughing, and breathing problems. Essential oils are highly concentrated plant oils that come from the aromatic compounds of a plant. They are extracted from the flowers, leaves, roots and other parts of certain plants. 8 Essential Oils to Relieve Asthma & Clear Respiratory Infection Clove Oil This essential oil has antispasmodic and antiviral properties, it can reduce the muscle tension during an asthma attack and fight with respiratory viruses. Use it by diffuse it in vaporizer or oil diffuser. You can also use clove oil as a chest rub but mix it with some carrier oil before chest rub. Peppermint Oil Peppermint essential oil has decongestant and antihistamine properties that relieve asthma attacks. Combine 2 drops of peppermint essential oil with one drop of lemon, 8 drops of lavender, and 20 drops of carrier oil. Lavender Oil This essential has anti-inflammatory and sedative properties that can help manage asthma. It is best in mild asthma attacks. Using… Read full this story
- The 10 Best Essential Oils For Dry And Chapped Lips
- These essential oils will work wonders for your chapped lips!
- Sunrise host Sam Armytage is 'worried she'll get coronavirus and is 'taking a few weeks off work' as she recovers from a respiratory infection
- Opec+ debates biggest-ever oil cut as virus destroys demand
- 8 Health Benefits Of Mustard Oil
- Utah Jazz stars Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell are CLEARED of coronavirus after becoming the first NBA players to test positive
- Coronavirus spread through respiratory droplets, does not stay long in air, says WHO
- Falling oil price good news for India, but lockdown may hurt refiners’ margin: Azlin Ahmad
- Oil prices at 17-year lows as virus ravages world
- How Saudi Arabia can save the global oil industry
8 Essential Oils to Relieve Asthma & Clear Respiratory Infection have 325 words, post on www.naturalnewsblogs.com at February 12, 2016. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.