For five years, Jane Clementi has kept her son Tyler’s clothing and possessions intact in his small bedroom in the family’s home in Ridgewood, New Jersey. It is a medium-sized, detached house on a quiet suburban street, its sidewalks lined with trees shedding their brown and amber autumn leaves. Tyler’s clothes are in his closet, where a sports cap also hangs. His upper-level bunk bed still has his black-and-white comforter on it (although, Jane smiles, it is freshly laundered; a house guest has slept in here). Beneath the bunk is the white chair where Tyler liked to sit and read. The black-and-white print he loved of a forest is still on the wall above his desk. Later, I realize Tyler stood where I am standing—just in the doorway, his back to the window—to take the selfie he used on his Facebook page, where on Sept. 22, 2010, he posted the status update: “Jumping off the gw bridge sorry.” Clementi was 18, a freshman at Rutgers University, and committed suicide after his roommate Dharun Ravi set up a webcam to observe him getting intimate with another man—known only later in court as M.B.—on two occasions in the days before Clementi’s death…. Read full this story
- Watch–Angel Moms Call Out Nancy Pelosi: Would You Support Border Wall if It Saved Your Loved One?
- Silence of the Moms: Media Refuses to Discuss Angel Families, Victims of Illegal Alien Crimes
- Silence of the Moms: Media Refuse to Discuss Angel Families, Victims of Illegal Alien Crimes
- Twitter Suspends Angel Mom for Posting About Illegal Immigration
- Man who murdered his 18-year-old single-mom girlfriend after 'forcing her' to rob an Alabama hotel in Bonnie and Clyde-style heist shoots himself DEAD in a standoff with police in Wisconsin
- Angel Moms Show Nancy Pelosi’s Office Walls Kept Them Out
- At least 7 dead, including mom and infant, as Florence pounds Carolina coast
- Watch: ‘I Did Not Write the Op-Ed’ — Kellyanne Conway Mobbed by Reporters
- Brother of 22-Year-Old Allegedly Killed by Illegal Alien: He Was ‘One Hell of a Young Man’
- A healthy cut for 'Saw IV' can't kill off losing streak
Tyler Clementi's Mom Almost Killed Herself After He Did have 352 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at November 4, 2015. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.