PARIS (AP) The latest on the deadly attacks in Paris. (All times local): 6:20 p.m. Moldovan border police say they have detained two Moldovan citizens trying to illegally enter Romania and travel onto France. Police said they carried a book that ”propagated Islamic ideology.” Police fired three warning shots Wednesday near the southwestern town of Cahul after the men, aged 19 and 26, tried to flee. Police said the men were carrying Islamic objects and a Russian-language version of the book ”the Fortress of the Muslim.” Police did not identify the men but said one had been convicted of murder and had converted to Islam in prison. — 6:05 p.m. France’s health minister says 195 people remain hospitalized after last Friday’s terror attacks in Paris. Minister Marisol Touraine told Parliament on Wednesday that three of them are still in critical condition and 41 are in intensive care. France’s justice minister updated the overall number of injured in the Paris attacks to 368 people, up from 352. Islamic State militants have claimed responsibility for the attacks, which left 129 people dead. — 5:55 p.m. Across Europe, the divide is deepening between those who see the massive migrant flow as a potential… Read full this story
- Philippines seizes huge drugs stash, arrests Chinese
- Ikyawann's Production Head Lata Shreedhar Creates Ruckus As Reporters Try To Capture A Scene!
- 'What you hear about Chinese people in France feeling scared – it’s true'
- 'Looks as though France is full!': British tourists heading for the Continent vent their fury as they are delayed for hours due to yet more Eurotunnel chaos….and the French roads are no better
- British girl, 12, who died on a school trip to France received 'a nasty blow' to the head when an overcrowded diving platform flipped over and knocked her into a lake
- Shaun Edwards ready for new challenge as France defence coach
- 'Dictator' Erdogan magazine cover elicits protests in France
- SIMON HEFFER: France, a land tormented by its history as hostility between natives and increasing Muslim population grows
- Man shoots, injures 2 outside mosque in France
- Police catch van full of illegal migrants in Windsor as 13 more are picked up suffering hypothermia trying to cross the Channel from Calais
The Latest: Moldova arrests 2 trying to head to France have 355 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 18, 2015. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.