Working out is supposed to reduce stress. But when Adam Webb tried to relieve some of the pressures of moving to a new country by training at a Swedish gym, he instead found his blood pressure rising. “It was very hard to join a gym without a Personal Number in Sweden, and to get one of those you need a bank, and to get a bank you need an address and to get an address confirmed takes a long time. Plus I didn’t know if I was staying for a week, a month or a year, so I couldn’t find a place to accommodate my situation,” he tells The Local. A year on, he’s now the co-creator of an online company designed to help international expats, students and business travellers to find places to work out, without being asked to climb a mountain of paperwork first. Gymgo allows users to buy temporary passes to access different gyms or fitness class facilities across Stockholm. “You have no contract, no need for a Personal Number or address. All you need is a credit card to pay online. You get emailed your pass and away you go,” explains Webb. Customers can currently choose… Read full this story
- The DCCC Is So Sorry for That Line About Sheldon Adelson and Chinese Prostitution Money
- Bye bye buy-to-let … but where next for your money?
- I have saved Rs 20,000 from my pocket money. How can I grow this money in 10 years?
- Yes Bank: ED summons Anil Ambani in connection with money laundering probe against Rana Kapoor
- ED files first case in money laundering via fake long term capital gains
- Wimbledon 2019 prize money: How much will Djokovic earn and do male and female tennis players get paid the same?
- Bavaria's Villa Glory: Ukrainian money and a German scandal
- Yes Bank: ED books Rana Kapoor in fresh money laundering case
- Religious scholar Nasir Madni says he was kidnapped, tortured, filmed and asked for money
- Cambodia uncovers 75 money laundering cases
'We've done everything, with no money at all' have 327 words, post on www.thelocal.se at September 14, 2015. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.