It’s been an eventful Singapore Grand Prix so far, but even with Lewis Hamilton’s retirement and a crazy crash between Felipe Massa and Nico Hulkenberg, no moments have been as bizarre as this: the random fan seen just walking around the track. The safety car came out at lap 38 as some guy took a casual stroll down the track as the cars blitzed past him at triple digit speeds. Open vplayer.nbcsports.com At the moment, we have more questions than answers: Who is this guy? What the hell was he doing? How did he get out there? Was he looking for the bathroom? What a weird, weird race. Update: This might have had something to do with it: Contact the author at [email protected]
- Review: Driving the track-ready, race-banned McLaren Senna GTR
- Brawn: "Recente F1-races beste reactie op harde kritiek"
- United States Grand Prix 2019: What time does the F1 race start on Sunday, what TV channel is it on and what does Lewis Hamilton need to do to win the title?
- Fysieke finishvlag in 2020 weer eindsignaal van F1-race
- Sirotkin chosen ahead of Kubica to drive for Williams in F1
- Hamilton sympathy for fans as French GP win looks too easy
- ‘F1 2017’: Our First Take
- Lewis Hamilton Wraps Up F1 Season With "Masterclass" In Abu Dhabi
- Hamilton seals easy 11th victory of F1 championship season
- F1: World champion Hamilton takes pole at Abu Dhabi GP
Random Fan Walks On Track During F1 Race have 243 words, post on jalopnik.com at September 19, 2015. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.