PM Narendra Modi in his address at the Digital India event spoke at length on technological advancements and its impact on people and nation as a whole. Here’s is the key highlight of PM’s speech at Digital India event: 1) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, they are the new neighbourhoods of our new world. 2) The most fundamental debate for our youth is the choice between Android, iOS or Windows. 3) By using internet we have been able to identify applications that would make governance faster and better. 4) Pace at which people are taking to digital technology defies our stereotypes of age, education, language and income. 5) Since my government came to office we attacked poverty by using power of networks & mobile phones to launch a new era of empowerment. 6) In this digital age, we have an opportunity to transform lives of people in ways that was hard to imagine just a couple of decades ago. 7) I see technology as a means to empower and as a tool that bridges the distance between hope and opportunity. 8) Social media is reducing social barriers. It connects people on the strength of human values, not identities. 9) Digital India is… Read full this story
- Pakistan charges Indian PM Modi Rs286,000 for using its airspace on foreign visits
- Social media savvy PM Modi super sensitive over BJP MPs not using his app
- Donald Trump 'uses an accent' when mimicking Indian PM Modi
- Indian PM Modi visits UAE to boost bilateral ties
- Nawaz held secret meetings with PM Modi to save himself, claims Imran
- Protesters appeal to Indian PM Modi to ban 'Padmaavat'
- Modi set for 'historic' visit to Palestine
- Israel, India both face threat from Islam: Netanyahu
- India not working to isolate Pakistan, claims Modi
- Modi helps 'Ambulance Dada' to click a 'perfect selfie'
PM Modi's top quotes at Digital India event have 287 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at September 27, 2015. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.