Recordings that cost Donald Sterling ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers could cost the woman he was dating the fortune in gifts he lavished on her.Snippets of the conversations recorded by V. Stiviano were played Wednesday as a lawyer for Sterling’s wife explained why the former girlfriend should return more than $3.6 million the billionaire gave her in gifts that included a duplex, Ferrari, jewelry and designer clothes.Stiviano manipulated and deceived the 80-year-old to give away community property that belongs to Shelly Sterling, his wife of nearly 60 years, attorney Pierce O’Donnell said in Los Angeles Superior Court.”She defrauded him and I feel that she is not entitled to any of these gifts or whatever they call them,” Shelly Sterling later testified. “She’s been very, very nasty to me, and she’s been mean to my husband.”The trial brought the Sterlings and Stiviano together in one courtroom about a year after the recording of Donald Sterling telling Stiviano not to publicly associate with blacks led to a bizarre series of events culminating with his lifetime ban from the NBA and the record $2 billion sale of the team.Other conversations recorded on her cellphone show Stiviano conniving with Sterling to cover up… Read full this story
- Maine Superior Court justice, Trump’s pick for federal bench, might not toe the party line
- Jailed in April: Was this Liverpool Crown Court's most gruesome month?
- Porn star Stormy Daniels and Trump's lawyer who 'paid her off' to meet in court
- Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump
- How a Young Donald Trump Forced His Way From Avenue Z to Manhattan
- Female students earn money as instant ‘girlfriends’
- Dad who accepts suffocating wife and drowning their two children to stand trial: updates from court
- Men's Clay Court champion celebrates with a splash in River Oaks
- Murderer caged for stabbing teen to death faces jail again after bottle attack
- Girlfriend of monster who set neighbour on fire slammed for standing by him
Donald Sterling’s wife, girlfriend face off in court over money have 329 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 25, 2015. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.