The popular Flower Street in downtown Ho Chi Minh City during the 2015 Tet (Lunar New Year) holiday, which falls on February 19, will feature the landscape of Vietnamese countryside and the metro system, which is under construction in the city. At a press briefing Monday, the organizer of the event said the flower displays will stretch on a 510-meter portion of Ham Nghi Boulevard from Pho Duc Chinh to Ho Tung Mau streets, news website Thoi Bao Kinh Te Sai Gon (Saigon Times) reported. This year, the Flower Street will be moved from Nguyen Hue to Ham Nghi Boulevard as the former is being blocked for the construction of the metro line and for renovations aimed at turning it into a pedestrian-only street. As usual, the Lunar New Year’s mascot (goat this year) will be displayed along with flowers and other decorations featuring the beauty of Vietnamese countryside. The illustration of the metro line in the form of flowers is also in the offing. A book fair will also be open in the section between Ho Tung Mau and Ton Duc Thang streets. The Flower Street will be open to viewers on February 16 and closed on February 22….
- Flower Design and Fashion Trends
- How to Make Wedding Flowers
- Home Equity Line of Credit - Market Trends for the Prime Rate Index
- Fixed Rate Second Mortgages And Home Equity Credit Lines
- Subject Lines To Avoid - Spam-Alikes
- Saigon Women and Hanoi Girls at Vietnam Single Dating Services
- Vietnam’s M&A successes in spotlight
- The Beaches of Vietnam
- Sihanoukville Cambodia's Hidden Culinary Treasures from Thailand and Vietnam, Asia, Asian
- Vietnam M&A Forum 2019 awards winners of 2018-2019
Saigon’s Flower Street to feature Vietnam's countryside, metro line have 275 words, post on at December 22, 2014. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.