HA NOI (VNS) – A nationwide effort to provide five-year old children with universal access to pre-school education has seen only 18 out the 63 provinces meet the ambitious target, heard a conference in Ha Noi on Wednesday. (more…)
- Delhi elections: Web of local problems meets national issues in Chandni Chowk
- Nation still on track to meet 2020 economic goals
- ‘Can Frighten, Terrorize, Traumatize’: National Education Association Calls For End To Active Shooter Drills In Schools
- Local Students Win National Theater Awards
- 700,000 metric tonnes of tomatoes required to meet national demand ―NIHORT
- Berlin: Hungary Thinking Local With New National Film Institute
- Stakeholders split over UN report on Nigerian education
- Partnership aims to strengthen teachers' minds and bodies through training courses, local food
- Tech trends that are shaping classrooms education in India
- Education survey finds 12pc of children with a disability kept from class by school 'gate keeping'
Remote localities struggle to meet national education goal have 145 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 1, 2014. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.