In most developed countries, the past decade has undoubtedly been the hardest time to build financial wealth since the Great Depression. Aspiring wealth builders have been hit with a cluster bomb of stagnating economic growth and wages, high unemployment, poor career advancement opportunities, soaring living costs, paltry fixed income investment returns, and increasingly volatile financial markets. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Luvabella in Stock Unfortunately, my research has found that it will become even harder to build financial wealth in the next ten to fifteen years or so because the Global Financial Crisis is far from over despite the desperate efforts of institutions such as the media and government to convince the public otherwise. Rather than encouraging a sustainable economic recovery, central banks have created what I call a “Bubblecovery” or bubble-driven recovery by inflating a series of dangerous, but temporary growth-boosting bubbles around the entire world, from Canada to China to the U.S. stock market. The inevitable ending of this Bubblecovery will finish where the 2008 Crisis left off, causing living standards to plummet even further and depressing the value of common investments for a very long time. Introducing The Concept of Social Capital Everything that… Read full this story
- This New Accelerator Is Funding Projects That Fix The Systemic Issues Of Our Cities
- 4 Savvy Ways Investing in Human Capital Equals Great Returns
- Wealth taxes may hit the rich; but other factors can mitigate impact
- How Black Millennials Can Finally Close The Racial Wealth Gap
- Modern capitalism and the rise of the bullshit job
- When the Social Mission Comes Before Making a Buck
- Venezuela’s collapse exposes the fake socialism debated in U.S.
- UAE residents celebrate the Chinese New Year
- Billionaire Dalio's Ocasio-Cortezesque tax-the-rich rant: Socialism's biggest lie
- Capitalism is failing us all. Could Islamic economics be the answer? ǀ View
Social Capital Is The New Wealth have 298 words, post on www.i4u.com at May 15, 2014. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.