Vietnamese model makes debut appearance on Vogue UK Hoang Thuy was selected from hundreds of international models to take part in a fashion show for Palmer Harding – a famous brand for ready-to-wear. The models’ unique Asian beauty stood out and immediately caught the attention of foreign fashion designers. After her performance at Central Saint Martins, Hoang Thuy was invited to several high profile shows at London Fashion Week. “Star Academy” debuts Vietnamese edition The VTV6 channel of Vietnam Television Station (VTV) will broadcast a Vietnamese edition of Star Academy – a highly successful television talent show based on the Spanish format produced by Endemol. Currently broadcast in more than 50 countries, Star Academy has discovered over 100 music talents and is receiving worldwide acclamation. In Vietnam, the VTV6 channel will air 93 episodes at 19:55 daily as from mid-March 2014. Twelve chosen contestants will gather in the same house for training and their daily activities and singing capacity will be aired on the reality show under the guidance of a panel of judges consisting of famous musicians and singers. Contestants, aged between 16-30, can register to take part in the show by submitting a short clip showing their music…
- President Trump to honor Jon Voight with National Medal of Arts
- Users can now choose from 30,000 Amazon Alexa skills in India
- Inside Princess Beatrice's Journey to Find True Love: From an Assault Scandal to a Devastating Breakup
- Sky News at war as Paul Murray and Kieran Gilbert trade blows: 'Let's get into it'
- Jada Pinkett Smith gets emotional talking about 'complex' Tupac Shakur relationship:
- Tallulah Willis, Jack Kilmer spark romance rumors as they step out for film premiere
- Crisis on Infinite Earths Photo Reveals Kingdom Come Superman Backstory
- 6 Reasons Virginia Beach Should Be Your Next Music-Filled Weekend Destination
- The Story Behind The Perfect Photo Of Sports' First Streaker
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019: Footballer David James, comedian Chris Ramsey and EastEnders' Emma Barton are FIRST stars confirmed for line-up... but One Show guest host Stacey Dooley messes up the big reveal
Art & Entertainment News Headlines 19/2 have 333 words, post on at February 18, 2014. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.