Home • PC Game News • Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag • 42 Nathan Grayson Contributor 11th July 2013 / 10:00AM This is reporter Nathan Grayson, on the scene for the SHOCKING NEWS TIMES. You might be disturbed and even somewhat aroused to hear that Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag has boats by the boatload, but I can exclusively confirm it via a non-exclusive video. In it, you’ll witness scandalous scalawag Edward Kenway steering a ship, upgrading said ship, shooting other ships, leaping between ships, and even disembarking once or twice because he doesn’t play by your dumb rules. Go on, watch. Be shocked and infuriated, because that is the purpose of news. Seriously though, it does look rather nice. Naval combat seems much more polished and fleshed out than it did in Assassin’s Creed III, where it was sadly more of a (really neat) sideshow. I’m also a fan of how all the boat vs boat/boat vs fort/boat vs its own emotions and on-foot swashbuckling blends together, with Kenway murder hopscotching between land, sea, and air with the greatest of ease. Yeah, it’s another Assassin’s Creed game, but it at least looks like a fairly well-thought-out one. Also, that… Read full this story
- Fly Fishing Inflatable Float Boats - Maintenance and More!
- Launching Your Boat
- Top Rated PS3 Games: Assassin's Creed
- Boat Loans - Steering Way Towards a Bon Voyage
- Meguiars RV and Marine Boat Cleaners and Waxes; Test Results
- Boating Charter Choices for Every Lifestyle
- Boat Auction Guide-10 Essential Tips for Finding Genuine Bargains
- Boat Cleaning Business - Bilge Clean-up Tips
- Boat Winterization Services and Charges, Part II
- Boat Safely With Your Dog
Assassin's Creed: The One With Boats Has Cool Boats have 271 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at July 11, 2013. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.