New QPR manager Harry Redknapp took training for the first timeon Sunday morning as he prepares for his first game in charge atSunderland on Tuesday.And Redknapp was joined by Kevin Bond and Joe Jordan, his formerlieutenants at Portsmouth and Tottenham, who will clearly beteaming up with him once again as he attempts to save thestruggling London side from relegation.Redknapp watched QPR at Manchester United on Saturday and a 3-1defeat there left them rooted to the bottom of the Premier Leaguetable and six points adrift of Aston Villa in 17th place.Asked on his way into training if this was the toughest job hehad taken on, Redknapp told Sky Sports: “It probably is yes,because we’ve only got four points from 13 games. I don’t think itgets much tougher than that.“It will be difficult but we’ll see how we go. We’ll give it ourbest shot and you can’t do any more than that. If the players dotheir best, then we’ve got a chance.”Asked if Bond would be joining him, Redknapp added: “Yes. We’llbe sorting that out this morning.“We’re ready to throw ourselves into it. We’ll have a loosenerthis morning and then we’ll start getting ready for the game onTuesday.”Chairman Tony Fernandes has been… Read full this story
- CRISPR Offers New Line of Attack on Muscular Dystrophy
- Legal Marijuana Is So Close You Can Smell It in New Jersey. But It Could Be Awhile.
- Cancer Pushes New York’s ‘First Girlfriend,’ Sandra Lee, Onto Political Stage
- The Coolest New Laptop at CES Is Actually a Phone
- Apple's new MacBook line: Affordable enough?
- Pets in Peril: Bad New York Vets Rarely Face Punishment, Records Show
- Three lines of defense for data management
- 20 Unix/Linux Command Line Tricks
- NYC's High Line Park Marks 10 Years of Transformation
- This 11 year old was bullied for her skin color. Now, she owns a successful clothing line
QPR line up new Dawson move have 318 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 25, 2012. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.