Lineup Calls for Week 2: QBs With few exceptions, quarterback play dominated the games of Week 1. – Fourteen quarterbacks passed for 300 yards. – Twelve of those players completed multiple touchdown passes (Matt Ryan was shut out and Kyle Orton threw one touchdown pass). – Eighteen quarterbacks, including Tarvaris Jackson and Matt Hasselbeck, threw multiple touchdown passes (two each). Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tom Brady ruled the day with four touchdown strikes. Are we set up for a repeat performance? Can defenses adjust in one week, or will the pyrotechnics budgets continue to soar? Let’s get rolling with Lineup Calls for Week 2. Harmon’s QBs Harmon’s RBs Harmon’s WRs Harmon’s TEs Week 2 Heroes (Exclude: Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Philip Rivers, Michael Vick) Rex Grossman vs. Arizona: I barked out Grossman’s name for this week’s “STARTS” in the video segment for FOXSports.com and swear I heard people in the control booth doing spit-takes. Grossman took advantage of a huge opportunity against the banged-up New York Giants defense in Week 1 (305 yards and two touchdowns) and has another golden chance on the schedule. When last we saw the Arizona defense, Carolina wide receivers were standing alone in a field of… Read full this story
- Lions Archive: Lions Lose To Bears Without Stafford 20-13
- Reese Witherspoon Launches ‘Shine On At Home’ Series Amid COVID-19 Quarantine
- Confusion and frustration still reign a week after FEMA takes over coronavirus response
- Boy, 17, missing in woodland for more than a week 'is using his survival skills to self-isolate after despairing when coronavirus cancelled his A-levels'
- The week that was in 10 stocks: Bajaj Finserv tanks, Piramal shines; over 500 smallcaps erode wealth
- 15 weeks pregnant: Your baby can hear your heartbeat now!
- Guess who's back! Savannah Guthrie is reunited with Hoda Kotb as she returns to the Today studio after two weeks of working from home, having developed a 'mild sore throat' amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Matthew Stafford donating to help students, hospital employees amid COVID-19 pandemic
- With Trump’s Speech, the Networks Surrendered to Bill Shine
- COVID-19 infections rise in New York with peak weeks away
Grossman, Stafford will shine in Week 2 have 349 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 15, 2011. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.