Each day during the summer transfer window we’ll bring you the very latest tabloid rumors as the biggest clubs around splash the cash to bolster their rosters. True or not, they’re always entertaining… DAILY MIRROR Samir Nasri will get his move to Manchester City after Arsenal finally put a price on his head last night. The Premier League launch this weekend faces being wrecked by the riots sweeping the country. The FA are eager to host the cancelled match with Holland at Wembley next year – although no date has yet been fixed. Wales skipper Aaron Ramsey reckons Arsenal can win the Premier League with or without Cesc Fabregas. Peter Schmeichel says it is “ridiculous” new Manchester United keeper David De Gea is being critised for his Community Shield debut. Stoke boss Tony Pulis last night snapped up England defender Matthew Upson on a free transfer just four days before the start of the campaign. Gabriel Obertan is desperate to prove a point to Manchester United. Sylvain Distin believes his Everton team-mate Phil Jagielka is staying at Goodison Park. Wesley Sneijder will thrash out his future over the next 48 hours – as his move to Manchester United took a… Read full this story
- MIT's new paper chase: Cheap solar cells
- Sex Tech: Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker, Gawker vs. Fleshbot, China targets Apple
- Torrenting is never anonymous, pirate-chasing lawyer claims
- Apple $14bn tax ruling: Just first of several US targets in EU crackdown?
- Netflix's lumbering sci-fi 'Mute' ends up lost for words
- If renewable energy can power entire countries, why isn't everyone doing it?
- OnePlus 5T review: polished to a T
- Cybersecurity in 2015: What to expect
- My Crazy, Russian-Modded, Alternate Reality NBA
- Russia's Alfa Class Was The Terrifying Hot Rod Sub Of The Cold War
Paper Chase: Hulk targeted by Spurs have 287 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 9, 2011. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.