VietNamNet Bridge – The information that the Ministry of Finance has decided to stop acting as the guarantee for the Vietnam Express Corporation (VEC) to issue bonds to raise funds for the development of its project on Cau Gie – Ninh Binh highway, has raised big worries among contractors.
Ho Nghia Dung, Minister of Transport, confirmed the information at the meeting discussing the measures to renovate and heighten the efficiency of state owned enterprises held in late December 2010. The information shocked contractors.
- Stop the buffering: YouTube issues video streaming quality report
- G-bond issuance meets 70 percent of yearly plan
- Masters of the Universe: Google and Facebook Plan to Ban Bail Bonds Ads
- How to Setup and Configure Network Bonding or Teaming in RHEL/CentOS 7
- How to Configure Network Bonding or Teaming in Ubuntu
- Scientists Use "Diamond Anvils" to Break Atomic Bonds
- Apple issues $17 billion in bonds, setting record, for dividends and stock buyback
- Bond set at $50K in case of Michigan man who allegedly shot at teen for asking directions
- Georgia police officer resigns over treatment of woman during traffic stop
- World View: China on Path to Repeat Japan’s Experience After Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act of 1930