The title of the film itself speaks a lot about its content. Love Sex Aur Dhokha ( LSD ) is perhaps one of the most-talked-about films of the year. How comes this film featuring newcomers managed to get all the attention? you may ask. The reason is simple, the film is based on voyeurism and MMS scandal. The say sex sells, and this is what the makers of LSD seem to believe. The film is about keyhole. One incident has a student etching out the themes of star-studded Bollywood love in his magnum opus and then falls in love with his heroine. Then the story goes on to a tech savvy security camera agency executive trying to get a porn clip and then a journalist taking up a sting operation. The highlight of the LSD is undoubtedly voyeurism and MMS scandal. It was reported that it has too much of sex though director Dibakar Banerjee denied it. The censor board has given an A certificate to the film for its adult content and has asked the makers to blur some scenes, especially the one which show the bare-backed girl making love with a guy on the floor. Produced by Ekta… Read full this story
- Nushrat Bharucha has overcome initial apprehensions and is ready to share her poems with the world now
- Hilarious! Shoaib Akhtar challenges Mohammad Kaif and his son for a match to test his pace
- IN CONVERSATION: JOHN OLIVER
- The best dramas on Amazon Prime right now
- Khloe Kardashian's little girl turns two! True Thompson is carried by her mom as she blows out Trolls birthday cake at lavish home party attended by father Tristan Thompson
- WWE legend Hulk Hogan says coronavirus is God’s punishment for worshipping false idols and gives vaccine alternative
Love Sex Aur Dhokha highlight: MMS scandal have 289 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 18, 2010. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.