If you are wondering “why my teenager is so unhappy” then I think I might be able to help you. I had a teenage son who was unhappy for a long time and to be honest I did not know what to do after trying everything. Now though, he has matured into a man and thanks me to this day for giving him discipline. Here are some of my top tips to answer why me teenager is so unhappy.Peer Pressure – Maybe it is the people that your teenager is hanging around with that are making them so unhappy. they go through lots of social difficulties at that age and it can mean that sometimes they might fall in with the wrong crowd. A crowd that influences them to do bad things and do not particularly care for your teenager. Try to find out about your teens friends in the most unobtrusive way possible.Hormones – When you are going through your teenage years your body is growing rapidly as is your understanding of the world. You feel like your inside is going haywire and it is. Can you remember how it was? Try and keep on loving our teenager no… Read full this story
- Attitude and Interpersonal Competence
- Your phone addiction is a myth
- Surveillance Q&A: what web data is affected – and how to foil the snoopers
- Why construction firms are prioritising mental health
- Trump Highlights Case of Iraqi Immigrant Who Ran Over His Daughter for Being ‘Too Westernized’
- Inmate Files Suit Claiming His PD Is a ‘Surrogate Prosecutor’ Advocating a Plea Bargain
- Is San Diego's Rev. Shane Harris ready for his national close-up?
- China Brings All Filmmaking Under Control of Communist Party ‘Publicity Department’
- Cash Me Outside girl Danielle Bregoli to star in her own reality show after releasing two hit singles
- Meet the Foggy Furze candidates vying for your vote in Hartlepool's local elections
My Teenager is So Unhappy have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 10, 2009. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.