It must have had something to do with the way my home looked the whole two weeks that I felt that I was living in a chaos-filled world. Something popped and I went on a cleaning spree that left my home clean as a whistle. The feeling of living in an almost-brand-new-looking home was so overwhelming that I wondered if I should invite some friends over for a party – just to celebrate the cleanliness.Living in a clean house or the action of mopping and cleaning away the grime actually invigorates the soul, according to some psychology paper about getting yourself organized…at least once every two weeks. Twice a month isn’t too much to ask for, really. It seems as though organized people, whether in the office or in the home, enjoy far greater success than people who are messed-up.In fact, we might go as far as to argue that those who live in a messy house tend to have a messy financial situation because there’s just so much waste everywhere, which includes a messy set of accounts. Now, do YOU have a system that helps you organize all of that so that you, not only have a well-organized life… Read full this story
- How Quarantine Made David Guetta Evaluate What He's Doing With His Life & Inspired His Livestream Fundraisers
- Coronavirus latest: Austria bans all but essential travel to German state
- Why killing the office won’t close the gender gap
- Malavika Mohanan on films, fandom, and being almost-famous
- Nigerians score Buhari’s first year into 2nd term, rate their governors
- In the Valley of the Shadow of Death: Guyana After the Jonestown Massacre
- Coronavirus latest: Angela Merkel says Germany has 'passed' the test so far
- The 100 greatest UK No 1s: 100-1
- ‘We’ve got to be able to move more quickly.’ The pandemic reality of COVID-19 clinical trials
- Can the pandemic help us to embrace refurbished electronics?
Getting Organized - Essential to a Happy Life have 322 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 26, 2009. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.