Maybe you, like so many other people, made a New Year resolution to lose weight and now you find you’ve broken that resolution and your weight hasn’t changed. Your poor eating habits are unchanged, and you went through the holidays with all those large family celebrations and special dinners, with sweets all over the place, and now you are really worried about your weight. You want that slim shape back again. But don’t be too hard on yourself, because there is still time this year for you to lose weight. Here are a few good ideas to help you make a start.Get Some SupportThere is no need to go through this on your own. Look for a weight loss support group near you, and you will make contact with others who are like you. Many people have no idea how to get started, but with many of life’s turning points the key to getting started is to find another person who understands and wants to help you to achieve your aim. There are also online support groups which can help with weight loss.Breathe!When people get frustrated and stressed, they often forget to breathe properly. You need to breathe properly to… Read full this story
- Weight loss balloon DOES help you shed pounds faster, three new studies find
- Jameela Jamil Criticizes Khloé Kardashian for Promoting Weight Loss Shakes: 'Be Smarter Than This'
- Chloe Ferry shows off her hourglass curves in a skimpy swimsuit and proudly flashes her abs after two stone weight loss
- Did Black Panther Star Chadwick Boseman Lose Weight Because of an Upcoming Movie Role?
- Scientists suggest MMR vaccine ‘could protect against coronavirus – after BCG trials start’
- Toyota 86 GRMN launched with more power, less weight [video]
- Coronavirus lockdown: Photo shows why you shouldn't snack at home
- Salman Khan's father Salim Khan says walking keeps his back better. Here is why
- Stocks sink under weight of another collapse in oil prices
- The healthiest way to brew your coffee -- and possibly lengthen your life
Weight Loss is Possible - Start Now! have 335 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 28, 2009. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.