Have you ever wondered why one of your business programs takes off like wildfire, while another one falls flat? Why some partnerships flourish, and others fizzle? How do you get yourself and your small business aligned and “in the flow”?The answers lie in the connections between money, marketing and spirituality. Following are the seven lessons I’ve identified in my own journey as a passion-based small business owner and coach – that I’m now pleased to share with you:1. Know that money, marketing and spirituality all follow each other. I think of these three key areas as moving, flowing, constantly changing “balls of energy.” It’s almost like they each have their own circulating vortexes of energy. The key is to get them moving and flowing in the same direction – this is the “sweet spot” you’re aiming for. When they’re not in alignment, your energy is constricted, and you feel bottlenecked.With spirituality, I’m talking about owning your own joy – knowing what your joy is, and how you uniquely bring it to the world. When you’re aligned on that level, that’s when you can get that marketing energetic ball rolling – you can authentically share your spirit with the world in… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE - They got millions, we got nothing: Struggling small business owners demand new bailout funding does NOT go to corporate giants after nationwide chains got bailout cash
- Nearly 80 Percent of Small Business Owners Say Congress Should Provide More Funding in Coronavirus Aid, Survey Finds
- Round 2 of Paycheck Protection Program frustrates Colorado lenders, small business owners
- The US bailout was meant for small business – not giant corporations. What went wrong?
- Business owners who care for Washington's powerful now look to them for survival
- Are Paycheck Protection Program loans working? Business owners divided on answer
- 'Haven't seen a dime': five small businesses on the struggle to survive a pandemic
- Second round begins for small business loan program after problems hampered first rollout
- Many small businesses say loans won’t get them to rehire
- Big U.S. banks cry foul over temporary exclusion from small business lending program
Money Marketing and Spirituality - The 7 Lessons Small Business Owners Need to Learn have 348 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 2, 2009. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.