We love beauty in our society. Most of us subscribe to a false pretense of what makes the most physically beautiful body beautiful. Many of us believe that dieting and aerobic exercise will increase our metabolism and make us beautiful. Why are so many starving themselves “trying” to be skinny? The most beautiful bodies are ones that are lean, strong, Firm and in perfect symmetry. Peoples methods for trying to be beautiful profoundly underlines the lack of knowledge that exists in our culture. The problem or solution isn’t a mystery. It was medically and scientifically proven long ago that there has been too much focus placed on cardio and dieting and not nearly enough on strength conditioning the body and eating nutritiously to fuel a meaningful workout. Strength conditioning is how you shape your body, trim the fat, feel better, feel healthier, age more gracefully and raise your metabolism. Muscle burns fat! The more muscle you have on your body the more fat your body will burn. Lift some weights! Build STRONG active muscles. Those active muscles will burn off the fat from your body because muscle burns fat!At age 25 your muscles start to deteriorate. Women, you have it… Read full this story
- Bodybuilder claims drinking BREAST MILK helps him lose fat and bulk up, as a cancer survivor insists the bizarre health trend helped to treat his disease - despite experts warning it can lead to harmful bacteria and serious illness
- 300LB woman, 31, who began binge-eating to spite her own father when he FAT SHAMED her reveals how she lost half her body weight - after getting so big she struggled to use the bathroom
- The REAL reason French women don’t get fat: Nutritionist JANE CLARKE reveals a wickedly indulgent approach to losing weight that includes ignoring portion control and taking a moment to relish that slice of cake
- CRAIG BROWN: Lose a stone? Fat chance on a Deliveroo diet!
- Here’s how low-carb, high-fat diets affect older populations
- Gemma Atkinson looks incredible in glam shoot as she reveals cruel bully told her she was ‘fat’ at just 15 years old
- 'I want to be strong not slim!' Christine McGuinness admits she's lost weight during lockdown but has been 'disappointed' by the results
- Want to shape up and banish the bloat before the new season? How a NEW weight loss product could be the game changer you’re looking for (plus real women share their slimming success stories!)
- Five Burning Questions: Drake and Lil Durk Arrive at No. 2 on Hot 100 With 'Laugh Now, Cry Later'
- Ben Shephard admits he’d ‘love’ to do Strictly Come Dancing – but his wife ‘doesn’t want him to have an affair’
Muscle Burns Fat - Do You Want to Loose That Last Bit of Stubborn Fat? have 460 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 11, 2009. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.