For many website owners it is extremely stressful to figure out how to value a website before flipping it. Most site owners want to price their sites fairly for themselves and the potential buyers. The following article will shed a little light on the problem of finding the correct valuation for your virtual real estate.Flipping websites is essentially the same as flipping real estate in the physical world. In the real world you would buy a property, build it from the ground up or fix up an existing property, and then advertise the property to find a buyer.In the virtual world the process is almost identical. You will buy and register a domain name, build your website from the ground up or fix up and existing site that you have purchased, host the website and advertise the site to find a buyer.How much the buyer will be willing to pay for your site is based on several factors. I will explain 3 of those factors below.1. Website EarningsThe first consideration a buyer will probably look at is the earnings of a website. Logically the more a site has in earnings the more potential buyers you will have. If your site… Read full this story
- The best eBay deals for April 2020: Laptops, tablets, smart home, and more
- Blight is eating American cities. Here’s how Mobile, Alabama, stopped it
- American reams: why a ‘paperless world’ still hasn’t happened
- Could Richard Branson lose his playground in paradise? His Australian airline has collapsed, and now the billionaire tax exile is begging for a government bailout to save Virgin Atlantic, even offering to mortgage his sun-drenched Caribbean retreat
- 7 Unofficial Rules For the Verzuz IG Battle Series (i.e. How Not to F--k Verzuz Up)
- 15 years of Ars: How Amazon, Twitter, and SpaceX changed the world
How to Value a Website Before Flipping have 309 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 21, 2009. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.