A non-negotiable must see when visiting Rome for the first time is the Vatican Museums. Specifically, the Sistine Chapel is what most tourists come to see and it is located at the very far end of the museum from the entrance. If you are on a short and brief visit, you may consider keeping your museum tour minimal by walking through the entire museum (about a 30 minute walk) and finally arriving to admire Michelangelo’s masterpieces inside the Sistine Chapel. However, should you have a bit more time to explore, a guided museum tour is highly recommended as there is nothing explained or posted about these extraordinary masterpieces and with a guide you are sure to see the most important highlights without getting lost and not knowing what it is you’re seeing. As the saying goes “Rome wasn’t built in a day” which of course suggests that it would also be impossible to see it in that period of time. Therefore, it is wise to choose your priorities.Whether you decide to take a quick look or soak it all in, prepare to face long lines if you do not book a tour. The dress code is also very strict and… Read full this story
- Cops: Parolee who killed 12-year-old boy fired more than 10 times into crowd
- Teen Charged in Drive-by Shooting Murder of 12-year-old Connecticut Boy Clinton Howell, 3 More Arrested
- Police Hunt Bronx Man Who Allegedly Raped 12-year-old Girl After Luring Her into his SUV
- NYPD searching for man that allegedly lured and raped 12-year-old Connecticut girl
- Amber Alert Texas: Missing 12-Year-Old Girl, Marisol Arroyo, Believed to Be 'in Grave or Immediate Danger'
- Father Surprised To Learn He Can't Gain Access to 12-year-old Daughter's Medical Records Without Her Permission
- 12 Years of Giving: The Delta Companies Make Significant Donation to Texas Scottish Rite Hospital For Children
- Becoming Scrooge: One man’s 48-year journey to star as the miser in HCT's 'A Christmas Carol'
- 'It was meant to be:' Kidney donor bonds with 12-year-old recipient
- Lori Swanson: Over 12 years as attorney general, I've learned so much from so many
1200 Rooms in 12 Years - A Journey Through the Vatican Labyrinth have 351 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 24, 2008. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.