When dealing with heart problems there are many things that you can do. You need to manage your stress levels, improve your diet to increase the amount of fresh fruit and vegetables that you eat to about 60-80% and you need to increase the exercise that you have, There are also vitamins and herbs that you can take to cleanse your body of toxins and thus cleanse your arteries and to build and repair your arteries and strengthen the heart itself. In a previous article we looked at the vitamins and minerals that you need and in this article we will explore the herbs that can help to overcome heart disease.There are two main groupings of herbs for the circulatory system:those that have a direct action on the heart, and those that affect the peripheral blood vessels (that is, vessels of the limbs). Herbs for the Heart broom – strengthens and normalizes the heart and also rids the body of any build-up of water that is due to insufficient heart strength. Care has to be taken though with this herb as it can increase blood pressure. bugleweed – whilst this herb increases the strength of the heart beat it also… Read full this story
- Heart disease deaths soar in England during Covid pandemic
- AI robots can now analyse your selfies to spot signs of heart disease
- Walnuts may have anti-inflammatory effects that reduce risk of heart disease: Study
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: Got heart disease? Then blame your mum. Her diet and blood pressure during pregnancy raised your risk – but a fat, unhealthy dad isn't a problem!
- Spicy ingredients in curry linked to lowering risk of cancer and heart disease
- Study reveals abnormal blood pressure levels while sleeping increase risk of heart disease, stroke
- Novel rubbery cardiac patch can monitor, treat heart disease
- Scientists develop electronic patch to monitor, treat heart disease
- 34 Year old Abuja wife Reveals Herbal Remedy that treated Her Heavy Growth of Staphylococcus Aureus and other infections without wasting money on Antibiotics!
- Abnormal blood pressure levels while sleeping increase risk of heart disease, stroke: Study
Herbal Remedies For Heart Disease have 341 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 1, 2007. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.