Like David against Goliath, like Rocky Balboa against Ivan Drago, it appears that little Kim Jong Il has dealt the knockout punch to the Republican congress. The announcement from Pyongyang that North Korea was now part of the mile high club seems to be the straw that will break the GOP camel’s back in November. Kim saw that he could not rely on Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi or Barbara Boxer or Harry Reid to capitalize on Bush’s blunders and so he took matters into his own hands. He went one on one with Karl Rove. It’s like George Costanza dressed as Napoleon in a mud wrestling contest with Mini Me, winner take Asia.The root of this entire scenario was Jessica Simpson announcing to the world that Nick Lachey was less endowed than Kim Jong Il. This was the straw that broke Kim’s back. Kim is like a child seeking attention. The attention may be negative but at least the child becomes engaged in interaction, which beats loneliness any day. In Nick Lachey’s latest song “What’s Left of Me” he sings “I’m half the man I thought I would be, but you can have what’s left of me.” What’s half… Read full this story
- Kim Jong-un propaganda team gives train missile Hollywood Flair - Times of India
- North Korea submarine missile launch provides Kim Jong Un with 'important capability'
- Kim Jong Un’s head bandage is added to list of health mysteries - Times of India
- Kim Jong-un health fear: North Korea boss can hardly walk, says author - successor is eyed
- There's a Problem With the Movie Trailer Donald Trump Made for Kim Jong Un
- Kim Jong-un health update: North Korean leader's weight loss sparks concern
- Kim Jong-un urged North Koreans to eat SWANS as food shortages cripple rogue state
- Slimmer Kim Jong-un not using body double, says S. Korean spy agency
- Kim Jong-un Inherits Grandfather's 'Great Leader' Title
- Kim Jong-un ordered brother’s assassination ‘because he was working with South Korean intelligence’
Kim Jong Il Causes Regime Change in America have 335 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 11, 2006. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.