When you’re heading across country with a few more than a crowd, it helps to have an auto you don’t have to shoehorn your friends into. Or maybe you need to haul more than a toothbrush and a change of underwear. That’s when you want a van, SUV or pickup truck instead of a Geo Metro.Rental cars come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, class and quality. You can get car rentals as sub-compacts, compacts, standard sizes, luxury, trucks and SUV. The variety available makes renting an option for individuals and families of any size.Minivans, a favorite rental of families with children, generally have enough legroom to seat seven adults and assorted luggage. SUVs generally accommodate five adults and their assorted belongings.When it comes to car rentals, more and more people are looking for a truck or SUV. Most companies offer their consumers a wide range of vehicles to choose from, but there is often a dramatic difference in the quality of the car rental size classes. And often there are significant differences in cost from one company to the next.An analysis of rental car prices in the Denver area indicated that from company to company in alike locations… Read full this story
- Discount Rental Cars - 8 Ways to Save
- Hybrid Rental Cars - Paying a Premium For Going Green
- Visit a Rental Car Site For Great Deals
- Flight and Rental Car Discounts - Finding Good Deals For Your Vacation
- What Kind of License Do You Need to Hire a Rental Car in Australia?
- Auto Rental Discounts - Find a Cheap Rental Car
- Rental Cars - Pitfalls to Avoid For Backpackers
- Size Matters With Car Insurance
- Size Matters For Young Motorists
- The Final Answer to Whether Penis Size Matters to Women!
Rental Car Smarts -- When Size Matters Get the Most for Your Money have 291 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 18, 2006. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.