You’ve started an online business, and decided to go the route of selling e-books, and advertisements (affiliates, adsense etc etc). You paid close to 1000$ to get your website ranked in the top 10 on several search engines, only to be dethroned by some 2 bit hustlers using cloakers. You say to yourself, “It’s alright, it cost me a cool grand to learn my lesson” and then write it off as a business expense. Ok so there’s an alternative you decide to buy some PPC (pay-per-click) ads. You shop around a little and try several companies you blow another 1000$, and guess what you got a ton of traffic. You think to yourself “Alright I’m back on track”. You rub your hands greedily and open the admin panel to your merchant toolbox/account, and to your disappointment you see only a few sales that don’t even cover a 3rd of your costs. Where did you go wrong? Click fraud? Crap product? Slow website? I’ll some it up in 2 words BAD CONVERSIONS.Simply because you received a couple of thousand visitors, doesn’t mean that they will all buy your products.With vastness of today’s web, and the tens of millions of websites out… Read full this story
- Julia Fox on People Saying She’s Dating Kanye West for Money
- I get trolled for being a Teen Mom but I’m PROUD of it – my kids are feral but youth makes me a better parent
- Cannes Diaries: Boos, and the perfect murder!
- Nick Kyrgios makes Roger Federer comment as he aims for Australian Open title
- Benefit Concert For OH Singer To Feature Cold Play's Chris Martin
- 'Oh my word!' Couple overjoyed by 'incredible' Dragons' Den result
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW! Gashmeer Mahajani: You Can Make Your Mark If You Have Your Own Confidence And Aura
- I’m a home stylist, everyone makes the same mistake when they’re decorating and it’s why your house looks cheap
- Coronation Street fans disgusted as Bernie Winter makes horrifying decision over Joseph Brown’s disappearance
- Julia Fox Said It’s Not ‘For The Money’ With Kanye West, ‘I’ve Dated Billionaires My Entire Adult Life’ | The Daily Wire
I'm Not Making Money....Oh Boo Hoo! have 358 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 11, 2006. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.