Do you dream of being stylish and trendy? Well, even if you are a plus size you can dress to kill. All you need to do is pay attention to small details. Be smart and scan the World Wide Web for fashion advice given by gurus of fashion. You will get many insights on how to dress, what kind of make-up to wear, what is trendy, what kind of shoes will add a touch of class, and so on.If you want to appear slim all you have to do is dress in a dark color like black, navy, or aubergine. Since dark colors tend to absorb light it will give the illusion of a slimmer person. However, avoid slinky or shiny materials.It is important to wear clothes that fit well and are cut properly. Never resort to wearing clothes that are baggy or ill-fitting. Choose styles that compliment your build rather than highlight its faults. For example, clingy fabric will hug all the wrong spots. Always try on clothes, and if required, buy a size larger. Never wear jeans that look painted on. If you choose trousers that are not high-waisted you will feel much more comfortable. Similarly, wear lingerie… Read full this story
- #Showbiz: Michael Ang comes out with baju Melayu collection for plus-sized folks
- Plus-size blogger doing bikini photo shoot in Las Vegas hotel claims she was told to 'cover up'
- Best online clothes shops
- #Showbiz: Pint-size critic names Che Ta's manager in plus-size row over 'overflowing thighs' comment
- New plus-size retailer Eloquii opens in Twelve Oaks Mall
- Mrs Norfolk Curve winner to host own plus-size event in King’s Lynn
- Boohoo launches new clothing line with HUGE Hollywood star: The Zendaya Edit
- Gemma Collins seen modelling clothing range on the beach just days after she accused of photoshopping her head on a model’s body
- Ashley Graham confuses fans by modelling for Rag & Bone
- Ahead of the Curve: Curvsi Wants You to Love Your Closet
Plus Size Clothing have 331 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 16, 2006. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.