(From the Book: Where the Birds Don’t Sing)New South Wales–City with the Rainbow DoorSydney, Australia: R & RWhen I arrived in Australia, a country plus a continent in itself, I landed in the city called Sydney, which in its own right is in a section of Australia called New South Wales, in comparison: –it might be considered another state, had it been in the United States. Within the city of Sydney I would end up in a hotel in a section of the city called Queensland. And to make my visit a little more geographically complicated, –when I looked from the roof of my hotel you could see the beautiful harbor and a park, I always called it simply, Queen’s Park. There were huge trees, a water front, shrubs, flowers, and a kind serene wonderland. Yes, the view was meticulously beautiful.13Girl from the Farm [Sydney]It doesn’t seem to matter where you travel, for there is always one thing that stands out among most of the others; –while taking R & R [Rest and Recuperation] in Sydney, for seven days, it was no different [and we’ll get to that in a second]. But what made it especially unique, for me anyways,… Read full this story
- Coronavirus vaccine should be mandatory in Australia: PM
- Vietnam represents an ideal economic partner for Australia: Expert
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 15
- Ceremonies held overseas for former Party leader
- New Zealand's Ardern hits back at Trump over coronavirus 'surge'
- Australian firms urged to explore opportunities in ASEAN
- Could Pompeo's Anti-China Alliance Work? SEATO—Asian NATO—Failed Before
- How I write: Man Booker shortlist authors reveal their inspirations
- US Bluster on South China Sea Aimed at Regional Allies, Not Beijing – Think Tank
- New Zealand rules out COVID-19 outbreak links to freight or frozen items
Sydney, Australia: R & R from Vietnam [Part one of two] have 297 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 1, 2006. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.